A Kenwick Park membership comes with many benefits.
One is a Reciprocal Green Fee with other local clubs. These reciprocal arrangements add value to your membership, and encourage more people to join an EGU affiliated golf club.
Reciprocal Green Fees
|Market Rasen||£12||01673 842319|
|Holme Hall||£12||01724 862078|
|Waltham Windmill||£14||01472 824109|
**NEW COURSES** We are delighted to announce that we have added two new excellent courses to our Reciprocal roster! Belton Park and Cleethorpes are now available for you to play at the fantastic rate of just £12!!
Reciprocal Green Fees Terms and Conditions
- Tee times must be booked in advance with the club you wish to visit
- THESE FEES CANNOT BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFER
- Tee times are usually available Monday to Friday and Sunday afternoons
- Each member is only permitted to visit each club four times per year
- Individual club rules and dress codes must be followed at all times
- Cleethorpes GC arrangement runs from1st April to 31st October, Monday to Friday ONLY
National County Cards
All playing members of the golf club are entitled to a National County Card. These can be collected from Michael in the Professionals Shop and they are completely Free of Charge. This enables the holder of the card to a heavily reduced green fee at other participating clubs across the country (a list of these can be found at www.bbogolf.com).